~ Welcome ~
The Photo Above: Lincoln Ave. looking north from 11th Ave. about 1903. Maryland Ave. would be on the right. This was originally a grade crossing and was undercut in 1900 by the railroad.
Named for Prospect Hill the town was established in September of 1874 and was incorporated in May 7, 1894 from Ridley Township. Make sure to Sign or View our Guest Book!
Click here to read more about the History of Prospect Park
Map of Prospect Park from 1882 Atlas of Railroad Properties
Prospect Park's Photograph Library
REAL ESTATE RECORDS:
1874 Real Estate Records (John Cochran)
1880 Real Estate Records (Charles Horne)